Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
These guidelines are fully consistent with the COPE Principles of Transparency and Best Practice Guidelines and the COPE Code of Conduct. More details can be found here: https://publicationethics.org
PJSEL, also adopt and encourage the best standards of publication ethics and take all possible measures against publication malpractices. In this context, the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) www.hec.gov.pk as a monitoring agency and the JEHAN FOUNDATION as publisher, takes its extremely serious to guard over all stages of publishing. We also recognize our ethical and other responsibilities with professional manner showing commitment.
ArticlesSection default policy
The PJSEL uses Creative Commons copyright license policy CC-BY. Copyrights remain with the authors. The authors give permission to the PJSEL to publish their work and agree that users are allowed to copy and redistribute the work, transform and build upon it.
As copyrights remain with the authors, they can decide about eventual re-publication of their article. In case of re-publication an appropriate reference of the original publication is requested.
By submitting the manuscript, the authors declare that the text is their original work, does not contain any plagiarism and has not been published in or submitted to any other journal. The editor scans all submitted papers in order to detect plagiarism (as per the approved policy of The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan HEC policy using Turnitin Software). If plagiarism is detected, the paper is rejected from publication.
If errors are found that are so significant that the article cannot remain in the journal, the article will be removed and replaced with a note stating the reason of retraction.
If plagiarism is found, a whole article will be removed from the journal and replaced with a note indicating authors´ names and description of plagiarism. Authors and their institutions will be notified.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.